Detailed information on job opportunities in mathematics are listed below.
- Every spring the department announces assistant teaching positions
(amanuens). These are part-time positions (25%-50%) for 6 months,
starting the first of August. Person willing to apply for these positions should have at least 60 ECTS in mathematics or mathematical statistics and should be able to program in Matlab. Contact person: Peter Anton.
- Students interested in Bachelor or Master thesis assignments should contact Peter Anton.
- Information on PhD studies can be found here.
- Employment opportunities at Umeå University are listed here and its Swedish version
- Further vacant academic positions in Sweden from Nordic-Math-Job are listed here.
We are generally happy to help strong and motivated candidates apply for external funding and will host them in case of success. Contact person: Åke Brännström.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!